Adding Employees as NON-MEMBERS
You can add non-member employees to the TAAHP database. Adding non-member employees provides the following benefits:
- Faster event/education registration for non-member employees (does require you (i.e. the "purchaser") for the event to be logged in so the system knows which company you are with and which employees are associated with the company) NOTE: This does not mean the non-member will receive member rates for the event. But it will prepopulate the attendee fields with the information already in the TAAHP database.
- Historical record of event registration and attendance
- Access to paid receipts so long as the purchaser was logged in prior to registering the non-member. Historical records are not available if you register "as a guest" while being logged out.
How to Add Non-Member Employees
- Note: You must first have an account at https://members.taahp.org AND have "management access" for your company.
- If you do not have an account, create one here: https://members.taahp.org/create-account (you do not need to be a member to create an account)
- If you already have an account, login at https://members.taahp.org/login
- Not sure if you have "Management Access"?
- After logging in and navigating to the "Member Compass" area, you will know if you have management access if you see a "company" tab and a "staff" tab. If you do not see these tabs in your Member Compass", you will need to request "management access" by contacting TAAHP staff here: https://members.taahp.org/contact-us
Step 1: Login to https://members.taahp.org/login
Step 2: Navigate to the Member Compass™
Step 3: Click the "Staff" tab
Step 4: Click the "Add Staff" button and follow the instructions.
Note: Users with "Management Access" can give management access to other staff members as well as remove management access for other staff members. Additionally, users with "Management Access" can remove staff members IF that staff member is not designated as the "primary contact" or the "billing contact". If you are unable to remove a staff member, it is because they are either the primary and/or billing contact and you will need to contact TAAHP staff to have them removed.
Adding Employees as TAAHP MEMBERS
If the employee you want to make a TAAHP member is already in your staff list, contact TAAHP staff to request the person's status be changed. You will need to identify the membership level you would like them to be. Please review TAAHP's Membership Levels and requirements to determine the appropriate membership level. TAAHP staff can then generate an invoice for the membership that can be accessed through your Member Compass. Once the invoice is paid, the membership will be activated.
If the employee you want to make a TAAHP member is NOT in your staff list:
Option 1: Add them as a non-member staff per the instructions listed above. Then contact TAAHP staff to request the person's status be changed. You will need to identify the membership level you would like them to be. Please review TAAHP's Membership Levels and requirements to determine the appropriate membership level.
Option 2: Log out of your TAAHP account. Then go to https://members.taahp.org/membership-information. Click the button for the appropriate membership level and complete the application. Once you complete the application, you will be able to pay online with a CC or request an invoice that you can download. Once the invoice is paid, the membership will be activated.